Women in Power Networking Luncheon is a group that meets on the third Tuesday of every month.
Date: 3rd Tuesday of every month.
Time: 11:30 am – 1:30pm
Location: Olive Garden Italian Restaurant 6050 Youngerman Circle, Jacksonville, FL 32244.
We are pleased to invite you to attend our Women in Power Networking Luncheon on the third Tuesday of every month from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Come and generate leads, find referrals and promote your business with other entrepreneurs and career-minded professionals. We look forward to learning more about you and your business or organization.
● Bring plenty of business cards to exchange with others
● Work together to overcome barriers that women are facing in today’s business climate
● Enjoy the fellowship of other female entrepreneurs
Bring cash for our door prizes! Guests and vendors are encouraged to donating door prizes to benefit our Community Events and our youth program.
A donation of a door prize gift would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Be sure to get your tickets!
$1 per ticket, $5 for 7 tickets, $10 for 14 tickets, $20 for 30 tickets!
Free parking on-site
Be Part Of It!
11:30 a.m. ~ 12:00 p.m.
● Sign in sheet
● Collect donations
● Sell raffle tickets
● Open networking
● Business cards exchange
● Place food orders
12:00 p.m. ~ 12:30 p.m.
● Like Us on Facebook ~ Sunshine State Endless Possibilities and Sunshine One Connection
● Everyone gets a 1-minute business introduction (your name, name of your business and description of your business).
● Share your WHAT & WHY
12:30 p.m. ~ 1:00 p.m.
● Intelligent, strong and unique networking presentations
1:00 p.m. ~ 1:30 p.m.
● Overview and departure
Rules for attendees:
● You are encouraged to promote your business by distributing your business cards, brochures, etc. but you should not bring your products/merchandise for sale into the room (with the exception of fundraising activity).
● Please respect others’ opinions and allow everyone to be heard.
● A professional tone (no loud or harsh voices) should be maintained at all times to keep a meeting productive.
● Personal attacks, foul language, and sarcastic comments will not be tolerated.
● We will ask meeting attendees to turn off/ silence all cellular devices before the start of the meeting to help maintain focus. If you receive a call, please step outside to receive or make a call.
Follow Us On Facebook!
PLEASE JOIN US TO SOCIALIZE WITH OTHER BUSINESS ENTREPRENEURS.
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MARKET AND NETWORK.