Sunshine State Endless Possibilities
Working together opens new horizons of endless possibilities
for our future and the future of our community.
BE PART OF
● There will not be duplicated businesses. Vendor space will be reserved upon receipt of full payment and space will be assigned based on first come, first serve basis.
● Sunshine State Endless Possibilities has a No Refunds Policy for cancellations due to the expense incurred in facilitating the event.
● Vendors are encouraged to sell their products/services and promote their business by distributing business cards, brochures, etc.
● All vendors must be open for operation no later than 30 minutes prior to start the event (arriving late is not an option and can cost you, customers). Vendors should not leave the event early nor tear down their booth prior to the conclusion of the event.
● Any products or services not mentioned in the vendor’s application will be not permitted.
● Our business model is unique in that we genuinely aspire to see businesses grow and provide a strong network of support for our partners. We protect our partners and we do not allow anyone to promote other events, markets, vendor shows, etc. at our Sunshine Markets. Vendors are only allowed to promote their products and services. In the event a vendor promotes other vendor shows, he or she will be disqualified from future participation in any Sunshine Markets.
● Vendors must respect others’ opinions and allow everyone to be heard.
● A professional demeanor (no loud or harsh voices) shall be maintained at all times to keep the event productive.
● Personal attacks, foul language, and sarcastic comments will not be tolerated.