Women in Power Networking Luncheon is a group that meets on the third Tuesday of every month.
Date: 3rd Tuesday of every month.
Time: 11:30 am – 1:30pm
Address: 4840 Big Island Drive #05, Jacksonville, FL 32226
We are pleased to invite you to attend our Women in Power Luncheon on the third Tuesday of every month from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Come and generate leads, find referrals and promote your business with other entrepreneurs and career-minded professionals. We look forward to learning more about you and your business or organization.
● Bring plenty of business cards to exchange with others
● Work together to overcome barriers that women are facing in today’s business climate
● Enjoy the fellowship of other female entrepreneurs
Bring cash for our door prizes! Guests and vendors are encouraged to donating door prizes to benefit our Community Events and One Connection~ (Our youth group, the future leaders).
A donation of a door prize gift to benefit our community youth group would be much appreciated. Thank you!
As most of you know, a lot goes into making a Meetup great, and some of that greatness requires cash. There's a new feature on Meetup that makes it easy for everyone in our group to chip in and help cover our costs. You'll be able to use a credit or debit card to contribute on our Meetup group page, or right from this link - https://secure.meetup.com/Women-in-Power-Networking-Luncheon/contribute/
Your contributions will help us cover our costs and make our Meetups even better.
Thank you for helping us build this great community!
Be sure to get your tickets!
One Connection program provides revenue to our volunteering youth in need and our efforts to support their community hours. Our youth support program provides food, certificates and miscellaneous expenses they may need. Our youth activities are centered in helping them express their ambition in the areas of Art, Science, and Technology and provides them the opportunity to be role models for others.
$1 per ticket, $5 for 7 tickets, $10 for 14 tickets, $20 for 30 tickets!
Rules for attendees:
● You are encouraged to promote your business by distributing your business cards, brochures, etc. but you should not bring your products/merchandise for sale into the room (with the exception of fundraising activity).
● Please respect others’ opinions and allow everyone to be heard.
● A professional tone (no loud or harsh voices) should be maintained at all times to keep a meeting productive.
● Personal attacks, foul language, and sarcastic comments will not be tolerated.
● We will ask meeting attendees to turn off/ silence all cellular devices before the start of the meeting to help maintain focus. If you receive a call, please step outside to receive or make a call.
11:30 a.m. ~ 12:00 p.m.
● Sign in sheet
● Collect donations
● Sell raffle tickets
● Open networking
● Business cards exchange
● Place food orders
12:00 p.m. ~ 12:30 p.m.
● Like Us on Facebook ~ Sunshine State Endless Possibilities
● Everyone gets a 1-minute business introduction (your name, name of your business and description of your business).
● Share your WHAT & WHY
12:30 p.m. ~ 1:00 p.m.
● Intelligent, strong and unique networking presentations
1:00 p.m. ~ 1:30 p.m.
● Overview and departure
"Together we will Connect, Commit and Grow with other individuals in the community."
Sunshine State Endless Possibilities
Working together opens new horizons of endless possibilities
for our future and the future of our community.